Affordable Visa packages for travelers
Planning to bring your family and friends to the UAE for a holiday? You can now book their tickets on akhilaatourism.com and easily apply for UAE tourist visas online from as little as AED 350*.
- A copy of guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Each visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- Each visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport
- Additional cash deposit of up to AED 5,500 may be required for certain visitors (not applicable for family visas*).
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
You can apply for your UAE visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a UAE visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
Your UAE visa will be sent to the email address provided at the start of the application process.